Rick Burdo Here!
I Say, Thank You
To All Our Veterans.
God Bless USA
Do you have a great looking squeeze page? Is your headline killer? Do your bullet points rock? And what about that opt-in box? Did you spend some time giving it a custom facelift? Sounds pretty cool.
“But nobody’s coming to see it,” you say.
If that’s true for you, let’s discuss some of the ways to drive people to your squeeze page and then, it can do its work:
1. Paid Ezine Ads: You can find ezines in your niche and place ads in them that lead to your squeeze page. Find them by searching at Google for a keyword in your Internet marketing niche. Check the top sites to see if they have newsletters or ezines. Or, sign up for one of the ezine directories and choose from there. Just be sure that whatever ezine or newsletter you sign up for is in your niche or closely related to your niche and that it has thousands of subscribers.
2. Place Articles into Article Directories: When you give people information they’re looking for in an article, they’re quite likely to follow the link to your squeeze page, which you’ll put into your author’s resource box. To them, you’re an expert, and they want to learn all they can from you.
3. Viral Video: Make a short video about your Internet marketing niche. If you give some great information or can be funny, you’ll see people putting your videos all over the Web. Be sure to include the URL to your list building page in every frame so that people will type it into their browser windows to see more about you.
4. Try Pay-per-Click Advertising: Use Google AdWords, Yahoo’s Overture, or another pay-per-click service to send traffic to your website. Just be sure to set a daily spending limit or you could wind up with a huge bill at the end of the month. Decide what you’re willing to spend and then, come up with some keyword rich ads that give people the benefit of clicking.
5. Blogging: Write what you know about your niche. When you give great information, people will go to your squeeze page to learn more about you, if you display the link prominently. Plus, you can put an opt-in box at the top of your sidebar and have people joining your list from there, too.
Using these 5 ways of traffic generation will surely get the traffic you want coming to your squeeze page, but there are many other ways you can try, as well. The idea is that you have to get out there and do something. Traffic won’t just come to you. You have to go out and get it.
Tellman Knudson, CEO of OvercomeEverything, Inc., is a master list builder and well-known for his List Building Club. Tellman teaches students how to build a successful online business. Create your successful business from his step-by-step videos at: http://www.sendaemailaday.com/lbc
To Your Success
(Send a email aday to help out Our Veterans everyday)