Rick Burdo Here!
A Proud American
would like to Say,
To All Our Veterans.
God Bless USA.
When you’re list building, you have to offer people something of value before asking for their names and email addresses. If you don’t, your list building efforts will basically suck because nobody will sign up for nothing. Here are some ideas you can use to rank up your list building efforts:
* Teleseminars : Find experts in your niche and interview them for a teleseminar series.
* Ezines: Write a weekly or monthly ezine
* Newsletters: This is pretty much the same as an ezine, except you’ll probably keep these shorter and offer them more often than an ezine.
* Reports: Write about something in your niche or find a report that is already written and that gives you the rights to give it away.
* Tip & Tricks: This is somewhere between a newsletter and a report. Give people 7 to 10 tips about something involving your niche.
* More information about or a user’s manual for a program.
* A list or directory of some type.
* Software that you have full rights to sell or giveaway.
Any of these things are great list building incentives. Just be sure that you aren’t giving away a free gift about golfing, when your niche is in cars. That just doesn’t make sense. Still, free things are still a great way to really crank up your list building efforts. Offer the item on your squeeze page, and BAM! Watch your list grow.
Tellman Knudson, CEO of OvercomeEverything, Inc., is a master list builder and well-known for his List Building Club. Tellman teaches students how to build a successful online business. Create your successful business from his step-by-step videos at: http://www.sendaemailaday.com/lbc
To Your Success
(Send a email aday to help out Our Veterans everyday)