Free Weekly Calls
Rick Burdo Here!
A Proud American
would like to Say,
To All Our Veterans.
God Bless USA.
How to Build an Online Business in 5 Easy Steps
People often wonder how they can build an Internet business, and that’s really not a hard question. Yet, they see the promises of online scammers who tell them they don’t need to work, that they can make a ton of cash overnight, and that they can sleep through the whole thing. That’s just wrong.
However, the steps to follow in creating an online business are really quite simple when you break them down, but you do need an entrepreneurial spirit. When things get hard, you can’t give up, and you have to be the type of person who’s good at solving problems because they will arise. But, if you think you’re game, here are the steps:
1. Lead generation: This means building a big email list that you can mail to at any time. You need to set up a squeeze page with an opt-in box that allows people to give you their information. And you need an autoresponder service that will provide the code for the box, store the names and email addresses, and allow you to mail out to your list whenever you like.
2. Traffic: You need to send traffic to the squeeze page you have built, and there are many ways to do it. You can write articles and submit them to article directories. You can write press releases, announcing any news involved with your business. You can write in a blog every day and send people to your squeeze page. You can also buy traffic for pay-per-click services and ezine advertising. But, there are many more forms of traffic to learn and use.
3. Affiliate Products: You’ll need something to sell, and instead of selling your own product, you’ll be better off selling products created by others. That way, you don’t have to deal with customer service, finance, or product creation until you have a good foothold online. You can find these products in affiliate product directories online, such as ClickBank or Commission Junction. But you need to buy them and try them yourself before offering them to your list. Offer a bad product once and your credibility will be severely damaged.
4. Consistency: Every good businessperson needs to be consistent with his or her marketing efforts. You can’t expect to write to the people on your list once per month and make money. It won’t work. You have to mail to your list at least three times a week, if not every day, to keep your momentum running.
5. Coaching: The steps above are not difficult to read about, but when you put them altogether, especially if you’re running a one-person show, you’ll need a mentor — a person or a company that can show you the way. There are many nuances in Internet marketing and if you don’t know what they are, you’ll have a much harder time becoming successful. Why waste the time when you can shortcut the path to your goal using someone else’s expertise.
The ListBuilding Club is a great place to get the coaching you need. In step-by-step video, we show you all the ins and outs of running a successful business online — lead generation, getting traffic, and choosing the right products to sell. Stop by http://www.ListBuilding.com and claim your membership today at a very affordable price.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tellman_Knudson
Tellman teaches students how to build a successful online business. Create your successful business from his step-by-step videos at: http://www.sendaemailaday.com/lbc
To Your Success
(Send a email aday to help out Our Veterans everyday)